Customer Service Representative
You will be part of the World Organics Ltd team which is a Natural Beauty company based in Auckland, New Zealand
Customer Service Executives are required to answer incoming emails & live chats from customers for various reasons – taking orders, answering inquiries, resolving complaints and providing information.
- Managing Help Desk Tickets & Live Chat
- Inbound / Outbound calling for Order confirmations & Customer updates.
- Creating Consignments, Order Processing & Report Generation
- Role is for Females only
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Managing customer service & order tickets professionally to provide information about products and services, take / cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent English writing & communication skills
- Communicate with customers all over the world
- Willingness to work enthusiastically as part of a team & learn new processes
- Willingness to work on weekends & in shifts as required
– 9.30am to 6.30pm (From Office)
– 6.30am to 3.30pm (Work from Home)
– or a split shift 6.30am to 10.30am and 8pm to midnight (Work from Home)