Cost of App Development & ROI Calculator
How much does an app development cost
The cost of app development for mobile apps, desktop apps & web apps varies largely depending upon various factors, such as the type of project (ecommerce, CRM, EHR, LMS,etc.), features & functionality, backend infrastructure, customization, in-app maintenance, hours required for development & testing, and much more. Check out the cost of app development & ROI calculator on this page, which will help you estimate the cost of your cost of app development within minutes.
How to estimate app development cost
Use the cost of app development & ROI calculator on this page. We need to understand your requirements in terms of the objective of app development, how you intend to engage your customers or generate new leads with this app, the features & integrations you need and more. Once you check all the relevant fields, the EC Infosolutions aap development & ROI calculator should be able to give you a nearly accurate estimate. For a personalized quote, fill in the form provided at the end of the bottom of the ROI calculator. Alternatively, write to us at [email protected]
How much does app development cost in india
In India, app development cost starts at $800 for a standard app.
Cost of eCommerce features in your app?
According to a survey by Clutch, the cost of app development ranges from $30,000 to $700,000. However, the cost of building an ecommerce app with basic features can start from $5,000 to $7,000 for Android as well as iOS.
What is the cost of adding CRM features in your app?
The cost of adding CRM features in your app can start at around $800 onwards, depending upon the CRM features & functionalities you wish to integrate into your app.
What is the cost of the IoT features in your app?
The cost of IoT features in your app varies largely depending upon factors including but not limited to design & features, app size & complexity, hardware, app infrastructure, testing, maintenance, the team involved (man hours required for development). Taking all these into account, the standard pricing of an IoT app can be estimated as follows:
- Standard app - $17,000 onwards
- Medium-sized app - $23,000 onwards
- Complex app - $28,000 onwards
How many weeks of customization do you think will be required?
To be able to answer this question accurately, we will need details about the app you wish to develop/customize. You can request for a personalised quote in the section above, and we shal assist you personally. Alternatively, email us the details of your customization on [email protected]
How much time does it take to develop an app?
It can take upto 3 to 4 months to develop an app to a point where it’s ready to be released in public. However, this time excludes the time required for ideation, product definition & design stages. In case of medium-sized or complex apps, it can take much longer.
What is the market share of android and ios apps?
As of June 2021, Android maintained its position as the leading mobile operating system worldwide, thus controlling the mobile OS market with a share of close to 73%. Google's Android and Apple's iOS jointly possess over 99 percent of the global market share, as reported by Statista.
What are the categories of apps?
Apps can be broadly categorized into:
- Native apps: Apps developed to work on a single operating system, for instance Android, Windows & iOS apps.
- Hybrid apps: Apps developed to work on all platforms together with Angular Mobile Sencha Touch, React Native, Xamarin, Ionic, etc.
- Web apps: These apps are responsive versions of certain websites designed to work on any mobile device.
What To Include In App Cost?
Here are a few factors to take into consideration while calculating app cost:
- Type (Mobile Game, Social Networking, Business, Shopping, etc.)
- Platform (iOS, Windows, Android)
- Design (Basic, Individual, Custom)
- Number of pages
- Features and infrastructures
Advantages of hiring an app agency?
Some of the key advantages of hiring an app agency are:
- Clear-cut milestones: Dedicated app agencies with good references & experience lay out well-defined milestones for the app development process and stick to them. You will know exactly how much time it takes and what to expect when.
- Time to market: A dedicated agency is far more likely to complete your app ahead of the estimated time, as it has a wide variety of services and resources available at the click of a button to finish your job.
- A variety of resources: App development agencies have a wide variety of resources or experts at their disposal. These include designers, programmers, developers, content creators & the like. This helps save a lot of time.
- Security: Experienced app development agencies give topmost importance to the security of their clients’ data. They maintain utmost care even while sharing information within their team. To safeguard yourself further, you can incorporate a data security clause that covers your project idea, source code & all of your data.
- Budget sensitivity: Since agencies have experience from working with a variety of clients from across the globe, they can clearly estimate the number of hours that will be required to develop a certain website or app and adjust the billing as per the client’s budget.
- Support & maintenance: Dedicated app development agencies can also offer you maintenance & support services once app development is complete, without you having to hire a person or team for the same.
- Concentrate on your core business: Outsourcing your app development work to an agency that specializes in the same gives you time & bandwidth to concentrate on your core business/area of expertise to make your product/service better. After all, your customers buy from you more because they’re happy with your product or service, and less because of how impressive your app is.